Winter is rough on my hands. Finding a hand cream recipe that could soothe my dry, cracked skin was a big need of mine when making my own beauty products. Now I have this recipe and it works wonders!
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1 tablespoon bees wax
- 1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) almond oil
- 10-20 drops of essential oil(s) of your choosing (optional)
- Melt shea butter, bees wax, and almond oil in double boiler.
- Take mixture off of heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooled, add essential oils and mix.
- Let mixture cool entirely, then use!
Taken from this website the Prairie Homestead.